- Terms & Conditions
Our Property & Home Maintenance service packages provide flexible solutions at cost-effective prices. For more information on how we can provide you with the best services, please contact us.
✓ 8 Callouts
✓ 2 x AC Service
✓ 2 x Plumbing Service
✓ 2 x Electrical Service
✓ 2 x Handyman Service
Labour – Unlimited
Consumables – chargeable
Parts – chargeable
Once your monthly subscription is activated, the following actions are generated automatically:
1. Renewal order is generated every month for 12 months
2. Payment reminders are sent (recurring payments)
3. Processing of automatic payments.
Subscription is auto-renewed every month for 12 months (1 year). In order to cancel the subscription, you need to send an email before the next billing cycle is activated.
Subscriptions can be canceled manually through an email. To cancel your yearly contract, please visit our Cancellation Policy page.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The following Terms and Conditions of Purchase shall apply to all services purchased by a customer from AFM, and the customer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
The customer shall:
- Make sure that a responsible person, whether this be the landlord, or a representative of the property owner, is present to allow access to the property as agreed and be present at the property for the duration of the service. Please note, if attendance of a scheduled appointment is delayed or prohibited due to inability to gain access to the premises, the services shall be considered as completed.
- Provide water and electricity for any maintenance work being carried out.
- Guarantee a safe and secure access to all plant and equipment that requires maintenance
- Carry any cost for any civil works to obtain access (such as cutting through plaster or panels) is required for delivery of the services.
- settle all charges without any set-off, deduction or counter claim.
- Obtaining approvals from the local authority, building management, community management before starting any service is not our responsibility.
Callouts & Maintenance Services as specified in the product information / details:
Handyman Services –
Handyman Services – Re-fixing of fixed fly screen (materials charged separately), Hanging of picture / mirrors, fixing of bookshelves / shelves, Tightening of kitchen/cabinet/door hinges.
No Spare parts are included in this package
- Duct Cleaning
- Coil Cleaning
- Changing of coils
- Replacement of water heater
- Water pumps
- Pressure kit
- Flush tank
- Customer specific shattaf
- Basin mixer taps
- Shower heads etc. and
- Irrigation network
Electrical Spare Parts
- Home automation
- Roller fly screens
- Aluminium door/ window works (realignment, re fixing)
- Sliding door / glass works
- Ceiling tiles fixing / re-fixing
- Any new installation (cabinet, doors, windows, gazebos, glass works, etc)
Heavy civil works are not covered in this package – Any access needed (such as cutting through plaster or panels) is required for delivery of the services.
Authorizations – Obtaining approvals from the local authority, building management, community management before starting any service is not our responsibility.
Warranties – No warranty on spare parts unless the defect is proven to be because of AFM’s negligence and such defect is to AFM within 30 days from the date of the service taking place. AFM shall not be held accountable for any defects that are caused by or related to wear and tear, ill-use, client or third-party activities.
Other Services which are note covered in this package –
- Installation of new items given by the client
- Rectifications or modification to existing systems
- Major civil works
- Replacement of whole plumbing systems
- Replacement of complete lighting fittings and systems
- Piping insulation
- Gardening systems
- Leaks due to existing water proofing failure